Compact Live Digital Console Control Centres available for Hire.
The ground breaking PRO2C features 64 simultaneous input channels with 8 award-winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 27 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO2C features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision. Designed for use in high-profile live sound applications, the PRO2C sets a new standard of performance and portability in a compact digital console form factor.
AES50 audio networking technology allows the PRO2C to dynamically assign up to 156 inputs and 164 outputs at 96 kHz sample rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO2C equally at home in theatres and clubs as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
Midas PRO2C-CC-TP Key Features and Specifications:
- 6 x 96 kHz AES50 ports, providing an additional 156 inputs and 166 outputs
- 8 integral mic/line inputs with MIDAS mic preamps
- 64 simultaneous input processing channels
- 32 analogue outputs (including 16 on the stage box and 2 stereo local monitor outputs)
- 3 AES3 outputs
- 2 AES3 inputs
- 27 sample-synchronous, phase-coherent mix buses
- Up to 12 multichannel FX engines
- Up to 28 KLARK TEKNIK DN370 31-band Graphic EQs
- Full-color 15" daylight-viewable display screen
- 8 VCA (Variable Control Association) groups
- 6 Population groups
- 96 kHz 40-bit floating-point processing throughout
LOUDSPEAKER HIRE OR LONG-TERM RENTAL:
CMG Audio Visual is pleased to offer affordable daily hire rates or a range of discounted long-term rental options that can be tailored to your exact requirements - no matter your budget, preference or timescale.
In selecting CMG Audio Visual as your preferred AV supplier, you will gain access to unparalleled AV technical assistance, troubleshooting advice and after-hours phone support as well as guaranteed on time delivery through regional NSW’s largest AV Hire and Event Production vehicle fleet.
To ensure peace of mind through complete reliability, all AV equipment is rigorously tested prior to delivery. As the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands only accredited member of the Australian Commercial and Entertainment Technologies Association (ACETA) and the Australasian Lighting Industry Association (ALIA), you can rest assured that all equipment is well maintained and sourced exclusively from Distributors and Manufacturers that comply with Australian regulations and design specifications.