Clay Paky Mythos.
A Highly-Advanced Hybrid Fixture.
Ultra-bright and perfectly defined, the Clay Paky Mythos is a stunning Hybrid Light that is suited to a diverse range of applications.
The Mythos Fixture performs well as a sharp Beam Light or 470W Spotlight, as well as boasting an impressive variety of Gobo’s that are brought to life with a completely redesigned indexed visual effect disc. Optimised for a clear focus, it's zoom ranges from 4 to 50-degrees (ratio of 1:12) and is consistent along the entire length of the beam.
Smooth, agile and quiet, ask for a demonstration with CMG Audio Visual today and discover how the Clay Paky Mythos fixture could enhance your next event.
Clay Paky Mythos - Key Features and Specifications:
- 470W Discharge Lamp
- 160mm Diameter Front Lens
- Electronic Focusing
- 4 to 50-degree Electronic Zoom (Spotlight Mode)
- 2.5-aperture (Beam Mode)
- CMY Colour Mixing with Fading Colour Wheels
- 14 Special Colour Filters on 3 Wheel
- 2 CTO Filters (3200K and 2500K) + 1 CTB Filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ Dichroic Rotating Gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 Fixed Metal Gobos
- 6 Beam Reduction Filters on the Gobo Wheel
- Advanced Visual Effect Disc (Animation Disc)
- 2 Indexable Rotating Prisms (8-Facet and Linear 4-Facet Prism)
- Frost Filter and Soft-edge Projection
- High Precision Dimmer and Stop-Stobe Effect
- Rapid and Extensive Pan and Tilt Movements
- High Performance Electronics and Firmware
- Weight: 31kg
Effect Lighting Hire or Long-Term Rental:
CMG Audio Visual is pleased to offer affordable daily hire rates or a range of discounted long-term rental options that can be tailored to your exact requirements - no matter your budget, preference or timescale.
In selecting CMG Audio Visual as your preferred AV supplier, you will gain access to unparalleled AV technical assistance, troubleshooting advice and after-hours phone support as well as guaranteed on time delivery through one of regional NSW’s largest AV Hire and Event Production vehicle fleets.
To ensure peace of mind through complete reliability, all AV equipment is rigorously tested prior to delivery. As the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands only accredited member of the Australian Commercial and Entertainment Technologies Association (ACETA) and the Australasian Lighting Industry Association (ALIA), you can rest assured that all equipment is well maintained and sourced exclusively from Distributors and Manufacturers that comply with Australian regulations and design specifications.